Inventory Supervisor will actively lead key aspects of our inventory integrity initiatives. This position is a hands-on position and it’s estimated that approximately 75% of a typical day will be spent in warehouse within a cold environment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to
- Monitor 100% of inbound/outbound product to ensure inventory integrity and all required information is accurately captured prior to further movement throughout the supply chain.
- Identify root causes of data integrity gaps and work cross-functionally to implement correct action processes to include coordinating with Finance, Purchasing, Production, and Fulfillment departments regarding inventory, transfer, and replenishment needs
- Analyze facility inventory on a regular basis and ensure all critical information is loaded within the system and provide corrective action/resolution on and identified gaps.
- Systematically analyze every inventoried item and identify alternative pallet configurations, trends in inbound/outbound distribution to increase network efficiency.
- Conducts weekly and monthly counts for all products in the facility. Updates/confirms inventory program based on actual cycle count numbers.
- Ensures FEFO/FIFO processes are being followed.
- Conducts performance appraisals and provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
- Supports all safety efforts
The hours for this role is 2:30- 11:30 pm.
Required Skills & Experience
- Related work experience considered in absence of degree.
- Minimum of three years Inventory experience required.
- Experience in a production environment is required.
- WMS experience is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate cross-functionally in a collaborative manner.
- Must be able to influence others using data and experience, all while respecting and supporting the priorities and objectives of other functions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products and able to develop clear and concise spreadsheets, documents, and reports.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a food production environment is strongly preferred.
- Regularly required to use hands to feel, grab, or operate objects, tools, and controls while reaching with hands and arms
- Frequently required to stand, communicate, and listen.
- Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual perception to perform job including peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to perform repetitive movements
- Able to work in variable temperatures (cold/hot)
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 18 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or military status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: