The Fulfillment Supervisor executes daily operations through support of production team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to
Mom’s Meals has a Fulfillment Supervisor position available on 2nd Shift at our North Jackson, Ohio plant.
- Executes daily operations through support of production team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.
- Drives productivity improvements through consistent kaizens (Lean initiatives).
- Communicates goals and objectives to the production team, ensuring alignment of the team to company goals.
- Directs standard work adherence and development throughout the production team through daily audits.
- Develops and implements work schedules assure effective and efficient operations.
- Coordinates with Inventory team to ensure all materials needs are met, eliminating line slow downs related to materials.
- Partners with our Food Safety team to ensure we are meeting FDA, USDA and General Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Leads production team quality improvement efforts.
- Supports all Safety Team efforts to continuously improve practices and facilities.
- Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
- Other projects / duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years fulfillment or production leadership experience preferred OR 4 year degree
- Experience identifying & executing process improvement initiatives that can be quantified with measurable results
- Accountable to metrics related to operations
- Lean manufacturing certification or experience leading in a company practicing Lean
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds overhead with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours on a concrete floor with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work at varied temperatures: Dock, cooler, & freezer (30° to -17°)
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 18 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or military status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: